Who should be involved?
People best support that which they help create.
A planning process should be designed to be inclusive. Strategy effectiveness and implementation success increase as key voices are heard and contribute to the process.
An Inclusive Process:
- Draws out the best thinking and new ideas
- Minimizes future disconnects between idea and reality implementation
- Build emotional and psychological ownership
- Is motivating
- Develops a foundation from which to build the business
Who might be Involved?:
- Executive team
- Operational managers
- Informal leaders in the organization
- Board of Directors
Back to Strategy Q&A