Strategic Planning Frequently Asked Questions
People don’t plan because they have either given up on it or like those who do, 90% don’t implement the plans they have created so they don't
have good outcomes.
Strategic planning is a wasted art because we haven’t learned the change management that needs to
follow the strategic planning process.
If you are responsible for strategic planning, and you are not prepared to launch into change management or with assistance, then your efforts will be less than what you expected. Guaranteed.
What people are asking:
- What is strategic planning?
- What are the basic steps in the strategic planning process?
- What should I know before I start the process?
- Who should be involved?
- What is a mission statement?
- What is a vision statement?
- How can we increase our probability of effectiveness?