The Right Fit for business leaders and companies looking for personalized service and an advocate for
your success and who need to realize
Business Traction and
measurable results - fast!
Strategic Management Resources is based in Orange County, California. We help our clients develop effective high levels of organizational capability that gives them Business Traction. That is what they tell us sets us apart from other corporate consultants. "It's the sure footing that pulls you up and over your business goals."
We give you the knowledge, tools and techniques to gain and to maintain momentum.
Business Traction 'bizn?s/ 'trakSH(?)n/ - (verb) The action of the grip of an effective systems thinking business strategy on an optimized organization that effortlessly moves an organization forward to achieve superior business results in a very short period of time.
In other words, the business is firing on all cylinders and just seems to be clicking along. Time, money and programs yield a return much greater than the investment.
What We Do:
- Deliver an integrated, strategic and systems planning methodology
- Identify and facilitate organizational and transformational change
- Leadership development, mentoring and coaching
What Our Clients Achieve:
- Fast, effective and sustainable results
- Build internal competency and knowledge transfer
- Leaders equipped to lead strategic management
How We Do It:
Proven strategic planning and change management models
- Treat organizations not as independent machines but
rather living, breathing organisms that go through predictable growth and maturation cycles
- A multi-dimensional and dynamic approach to the business by integrating strategy, organizational, and operations planning
- A multi-dimensional and dynamic approach to the people by leveraging and integrating mental and intellectual capabilities, personal capacity and character, and internal motivation
Outcomes To Be Expected:
- Focus and alignment of goals, objectives and priorities
- Increasingly more customer and market focused
- Organizational alignment and capacity in people, process and technology
- Reduced internal resistance
- Employees motivated to take the initiative
- Culture change